- MinerJobs Login
- Career Fair
- Cooperative Education
- Ethical Behavior Policies
- Etiquette Dinner
- Externship Program
- Internship Program
- Mentor a Miner
- International Students
- Our Students
- Campus Engagement
- Plan Your Visit
- Calendar of Events
- About Us
Career Opportunities and Employer Relations at the Missouri University of Science and Technology offers a variety of services to assist you in your career search. Whether you are unemployed or contemplating a career change, you have come to the right place.
As graduates of Missouri S&T, alumni can attend COER workshops and receive entrance to both the Fall and Spring Career Fairs at no charge.
For alumni within one year of graduation: registration is free with COER. For alumni more than one year after graduation: A non-refundable registration fee of $60.00 per year provides the following services:
- MinerJobs - An internet site that lists entry level and experienced job vacancies specifically targeted to Missouri S&T alumni. This site can be accessed 24 hours a day.
- Online Resume Referral - Once registered and your resume has been uploaded into MinerJobs, your resume will be forwarded to requesting companies when it meets the specified job requirements.
- Practice Interviews - Up to four per year.
- Resume & Cover Letter Critique- Up to five each per year via phone (30 mins) or email.
- Advisor Appointments- Up to five one-on-one appointments and five appointments via phone (60 mins each).
To Register with the COER and have access to the above services:
- Contact Sammatha Wilcox at 573-341-4309 with your name, email address and telephone number or email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Credit cards and checks made out to the COER are accepted.