Expert knowledge of the global job market
GoinGlobal is a subscription website available to current students and alumni who are interested in working overseas when they graduate, or for international students who plan to return home to start their careers. The resource contains information on living and working in countries all over the world.
In-Country Research Support
The GoinGlobal team is comprised of individuals representing different nationalities who have all lived and worked outside of their home countries. These individuals are better situated as experts to monitor and update the career information and resources that are delivered to you.
Key Product Features
- Job search resources
- Work permit/visa regulations
- County-specific resume/CV guidelines and examples
- Interview and cultural advice
- Employment outlook/industry trends
- Professional and social networking groups
International Student Resources
- H1B Plus database (developed by GoinGlobal) provides a customized sort of all Department of Labor H1B visa applications by job title, occupation, company, location and wage.
- Features 34 Country Career Guides -- 85-100 pages in length.
- Contains 44 USA City Career Guides and 6 Canada City Career Guides -- 65-85 pages in length.
- Includes more than 16 million worldwide job/internship listings (updated daily).
- Includes more than 450,000 corporate profiles (updated quarterly).
How to Register
As a first time Going Global user, you must register with GoinGlobal at the COER, located in Norwood Hall. Once registered, you can sign in anywhere with your @mst.edu account.