Career Opportunities and Employer Relations at Missouri S&T offers a variety of services to assist you in your career search. Whether you are unemployed or considering a career change, you are in the right place.
As graduates of Missouri S&T, alumni can gain entrance to the fall and spring career and access the following resources:
- Online Resume Referral - Once registered and your resume has been uploaded into MinerJobs, your resume will be forwarded to requesting companies when it meets the specified job requirements.
- Practice Interviews - Up to four per year.
- Resume & Cover Letter Critique- Up to five each per year via phone (30 minutes) or email.
- Advisor Appointments - Up to five one-on-one appointments and five appointments via phone (60 minutes each).
- LinkedIn Alumni Group - Expands your network to include fellow Alumni and gives recruiters a centralized location to find Missouri S&T grads for their hiring needs.
Finding a Career
Register with the COER as an Alumni
Alumni need to register with the COER to receive access to services. Your contact is Lauren Hatfield. For alumni within one year of graduation, registration is free with COER. For alumni more than one year after graduation, a non-refundable registration fee of $60.00 per year provides access to COER services. Credit cards and checks made out to the COER are accepted.