Fully Online and Virtual
Missouri S&T will hold its first ever virtual Career Fair.
This experience comes with many benefits, including no lines to wait in, a longer fair, more student access to recruiters, and no limit on the number of companies that can attend!
The virtual Career Fair features:
- No lines to stand in - book your meeting with a recruiter and join the video chat
- No limit on the number of companies and recruiters that can attend
- Active job postings for each company
- Virtual formal interviews the next day
- Ability to share both your resume and LinkedIn profile
- Ability to filter employers by major
Upcoming Career Fair
Fall 2020 Career Fair
Only for S&T students and alumni. Professional dress required.
- Day: September 22nd, 2020
- Time: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Location: Virtually via the Career Fair Plus App
Appointments can be made with recruiters in the app starting Sept. 9 at 8 a.m.
Fully Virtual with Career Fair Plus
The Fall 2020 Career Fair will be fully virtual and online. Students need to pre-register via the Career Fair Plus app before the day of the Career Fair.