Fully Online and Virtual
Missouri S&T will hold its first ever virtual Career Fair.
This experience comes with many benefits, including no lines to wait in, a longer fair, more student access to recruiters, and no limit on the number of companies that can attend!
The virtual Career Fair features:
- No lines to stand in - book your meeting with a recruiter and join the video chat
- No limit on the number of companies and recruiters that can attend
- Active job postings for each company
- Virtual formal interviews the next day
- Ability to share both your resume and LinkedIn profile
- Ability to filter employers by major
Upcoming Career Fair
Fall 2020 Career Fair
Only for S&T students and alumni. Professional dress required.
- Day: September 22nd, 2020
- Time: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Location: Virtually via the Career Fair Plus App
Appointments can be made with recruiters in the app starting Sept. 9 at 8 a.m.
Looking the Part
Have you heard? Approximately 500 students utilize the suit closet each year at Missouri S&T. By supplying students with professional attire, we are giving them a better chance of obtaining a full-time job, co-op or internship. Check out the suit closet.
- Wear a long sleeve shirt with a suit.
- Make sure your shirt is pressed.
- The tip of your tie should touch your belt.
- Wear dark socks that reach mid-calf.
- Leave your suit jacket unbuttoned.
- Shoulder length or shorter hair appears most professional. Pull long hair up neatly.
- Pant and skirt suits are acceptable.
- Skirts should be worn no shorter than just above the knee and no longer than mid-calf .
- Always wear nylons/pantyhose.
- Use classic simple jewelry.
- Monitor amount of makeup.
- Project enthusiasm.
- Always make eye contact.